Current Covid Restrictions
From 17th May – 18th July
- Gatherings Indoors will be limited to a group maximum of 6 individuals from mixed households or a group of 2 households.
- Gatherings outdoors will be limited to a group maximum of 30 individuals from mixed households
- All guests over 16 years of age must check in to the NHS track & Trace App on arrival for indoor & outdoor or leave their details for track & trace. Any one who refuses will not be allowed to enter.
- Masks must be worn indoors in public areas apart when seated at a table to eat or drink, during treatments to the face or within the sauna or steamroom.
- Social distancing in place
- Their will be no national time curfew or no restrictions on drinking alcohol without food
From 21st June
- Weddings above 30 can resume, however there will be restrictions on social gatherings and dancing until the 19th July
From 19th July
N.B These restrictions may be changed by the government at any time!!