Outdoor Dining From 14th April
We can’t wait to welcome you back!
At long last, we will open our beer gardens and have a covered marque on our front car park, from 12 – 8.30pm (food last orders at 8pm) on the following dates (subject to weather conditions!)
- Friday 23rd – Sunday 25th April
- Friday 30th April – Monday 3rd May
- Friday 7th – Sunday 9th May
- Friday 14th – Sunday 16th May
- From Monday 17th May, we hope to reopen fully inside as well!!
We will be taking reservations for a selection of tables Click here to book Don’t worry you can also just turn up, as we have plenty of other tables on the front and in our large gardens, that we are not reserving!
In the event of very poor weather conditions we may change our opening hours or not even not open for the day, so please check our Facebook page for live updates!
Whilst we are keeping our fingers crossed for some good weather, its best to come prepared for every eventuality, so wrap up warm, bring a blanket and perhaps even an umbrella. If the heavens do open, we’re really sorry but you will not be able to shelter in doors!
Our plan is too see how things go, just trading outdoors, so we may even change the opening hours or days as stated above, so please bear with us at this challenging time!
A few other pointers
- Gatherings outdoors will be limited to a group maximum of 6 individuals from mixed households or a group of 2 households.
- Our food and drink menu, will be limited during this period. Click here to view our menu. As we are unsure how busy we may get during this new challenge to our business, it will be challenging for our chefs to plan, dishes may be subject to availability!
- Ordering. We ask that customers try to order via our App or online via their phone. We will also have hosts available to take your order at the table, but staffing will be limited, so ordering online may be quicker! We also will only be taking contactless payments! NO CASH PAYMENTS!
- Toilets will be open indoors for your convenience.
- Face Coverings are not required outside, but will be required to be worn whilst visiting the toilets indoors.
- Click here to view full restrictions
We look forward to welcoming you back!