Spa Terms and Conditions
- Full payment is required at time of booking for all Spa Packages & Breaks. All payments are non refundable. Any cancellations will act as a cancellation fee.
- To make the most of your day, arrive on time to check in and enjoy the facilities within your allocated package time.
- Treatment times included in packages are issued on arrival. Please book all additional treatments in advance to avoid disappointment.
- To ensure you receive your valuable treatment time and receive your full treatment benefits, Please allow at least 15 minutes to check in prior to your appointment. In the event that you may turn up late for your treatment, we will only be able to offer the remaining treatment time, but may still charge the full price of the treatment.
- Cancellation within 24 hours or no show of individual treatments may be subject to 100% charge and act as a cancellation fee.
- We reserve the right at all times to cancel any reservation without notice or reason.
- Guests are advised to consult with their doctor about the need to avoid any treatments or facilities. It is important that you disclose any medical/mobility condition at the time of booking. Refunds will not be given if you fail to reveal such information.
- If you think you may be pregnant, are pregnant or are breast feeding, could you please let us know, as there are some treatments that are best avoided during these times. We do have a good selection of treatments available especially for mums to be.
- We advise the heat and hydrotherapy experiences not be used by guests under medical supervision of any kind or during pregnancy.
- No Children under the age of 16 are allowed to use the spa facilities. As The Mill Wheel Spa is considered an adult environment we ask that guests aged between 16 – 18 are well behaved and respect this environment.
- Own alcohol is not to be brought onto the premises – we reserve the right to confiscate alcohol found and return it on departure.
- No smoking is permitted in the spa area including the outside spa courtyard.
- Swim wear must be worn at all times within the spa facilities and treatments.
- We can not be held responsible for the fading or damage of any swim wear caused from chlorine in our pools. Also any damage caused from oils or muds during treatments.
- Any mechanical or electrical breakdowns of spa facilities are usually beyond our control. No refunds will be given unless any such breakdown is due to the negligence of the Company.
- We ask to take a swipe of one Credit/Debit Card per group to open a account for any purchases of drinks or food from the Mill wheel Spa or upstairs within The Three Horseshoes during your visit. This will also be used to charge for any un-returned robes (£20) or towels (£10)
- We politely request that you respect the right of other guests by switching all mobile phones to silent.
- We encourage you to take photos of your experience to share on social media but also to respect the privacy of other guests.
- All of dining areas are located within separate public areas of The Three Horseshoes. We allow guests to dine in dry swim ware and robes for lunch or afternoon tea; but some guests may find it more comfortable to change into casual clothes as these areas are shared with the general public and can get busy.
Maximum Group Sizes
Due to the exclusivity of our spa, we have to limit group sizes to a maximum of 6. However we do have exclusive hire package available in the evenings for up to 30 guests